Do you listen to your gut?

Scandal is coming on in a little less than an hour and I am HYPED! In honor of this fact, I wanted to ask a little question...


Although she is a fictitious character, I admire the way that Olivia Pope on Scandal always follows her gut reaction. I also find it interesting that when it comes to Fitz (and the occasional crazy client), she feels like her gut is "off".

Apparently, most people have gut feelings about situations and decisions that need to be made. However, I personally find that when I'm really passionate about something, it seems to occasionally cloud my judgment or throw my gut off. I guess that's emotions for you.

Any who, do you all have strong reactions to things? Do you follow your gut? If so, is it usually right?


P.S.
The countdown to Scandal is on! Olitz or Olake?! And Rowan Pope's monologues?! YESSS!!!



Image above: Atlanta Black Star
Gif: Awesomely Luvvie

Comments

Popular Posts