Florals, Florals, and More Florals!

I'm starting Apartment Therapy's January Cure today with hopes of actually finishing it on schedule this year! Part of the first assignment is to get yourself flowers...I swear I write a post about this every single year. I'm all about fresh flowers, but buying constantly can be a pain, especially after the holidays when money is tight. Imagine the joy I felt when I came across these dried flower and moss arrangements from Etsy shop Flores del Sol.



I adore these golden clusters...they would be lovely to wake up to every day.


Then I came across this stunning bridal bouquet...if ever I have a wedding, this may be my offbeat floral choice. I mean, seriously, this is gorgeous...and in the perfect colors.


Even more fantastic is that as long as they're kept out of direct sunlight, they can last for years! Take that, hideous black thumb! 


The Everlasting Posy also offers some beautiful bunches of dried florals, along with muslin bags stuffed with lavender buds and other beautiful goodies. Are you starting to see my obsession with that beautiful golden rod tone? 

Also if you guys are interested, join The January Cure by adding your email to their listing here. I'm hoping that my home (and yours) will thank you!

Happy Weekend! XO y'all



Comments

Popular Posts