London Fog Latte

My little one has been out with some sort of stomach bug, and we woke up slow and achy (imagine gnashing of teeth, for example). We had somewhat of a long night with all the grossness of stomach bugs, and I got up in SERIOUS need of coffee. Of course, I'm all out of coffee; this is clearly another source of frustration.


I racked my brain for some caffeinated alternative that would leave me feeling warm and as happy as I could get while hoping my kid gets some sort of appetite. Suddenly, it dawned on me that my mom gifted me with a bag of Tao of Tea's loose leaf Earl Grey tea. Two points for Mom coming through with the clutchnesssssss!

Rather than a good ole' fashioned cup of tea, I thought, "Why not have a London Fog Latte?!". I'll probably drink about three of these before noon...I've brewed enough, after all.

This is such a comforting drink, and it slows me down a lot. Add some yoga, and I think I might make it, y'all.

To peacefulness, and good warm drinks...

London Fog Latte (Earl Grey Tea Latte):

What you'll need:

  • 1 cup hot brewed Earl Grey tea (I generally use 2 - 3 tbsp of loose leaf tea and brew with boiling water in my French press. That, or 2 tea bags per cup, ought to do)
  • 1/2 cup cream*
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla syrup*
*You can also use your favorite sweetened creamer in a pinch; just omit the vanilla syrup!

What you'll do:

1. Super simple...just pour your cream and syrup into your hot cup of brewed tea and enjoy! :)


Comments

Popular Posts