Pressing the Restart Button

Today, waking up felt a like Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Nothing was going well, I felt down and out with the weather (it just started raining again and there's nothing NOT grey in sight), and I'm just over it. Again.

Color block for the win? AND who knows what my hair is doing. I'll just go with it.

I decided that instead of having a completely awful day and sulking about it, I'd work to change my attitude and "restart" my day. I popped into the local coffee shop and bought a mixed coffee drink with a little extra shot of espresso, a bagel to snack on, and settled into my office chair with more positive thoughts. Things are coming along...I've just got to keep trucking.

Do you ever press the restart button on your day? Things are going a bit better over here, so hopefully I can keep at it. I've just got to keep trucking!

Have a happy Thursday!

...And for those of you deprived of a little greenery, cheerfulness, and natural beauty, go no further than a scroll through this, this, or this. <3

Comments

Popular Posts