What I've read this week...

It's snowy and cold here, and I've been using that time going between planning life's next steps (big planning!), clicking down the internet link rabbit hole, and reading books (plus, baking allergy-free Valentine's "chocolate-chip" cookies for K--'s class). Here are a interesting links I've come across this week...what have you guys been up to?

Our last slightly snowy day...

14 habits that make you a sad, sad person... (I do #11 a lot)...

Some hand lettered quotes on this blog to get you out of your funk...

The mug we all REALLY need in the morning...

Yummy whoopie pie hearts for your sweetheart... (links in recipe!)

Curly Nikki's poppin' pic from her visit to India...and this hair product to boot...

Apartment Therapy's ways to make a kitchen pop...and that lovely rug in the first image (wowzers!)...

I read this novel instead of watching the Grammy's (for shame!!!)...

...And caught up on the Grammy's red carpet glamour over here...

By the way, HOW FUN was Taylor Swift's get up? LOVED!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Back to it! Happy Monday <3

Comments

Popular Posts