Your Space = Your Feelings

Have you ever heard of the concept that the condition of your living space is a reflection of how you feel on the inside?

The idea is that if your space is clean and organized, you are probably feeling more "together" if you will. Personally, I think they influence each other in a cyclical fashion; if I start throwing clothes everywhere, the feeling of cohesiveness and calm completely goes out the window. 

So I've been all over the place and I must say, my space is the mirror of myself that I cannot avoid. I suppose I should get up and get things together...

Maybe with wine.

And good music.

Good vibes to you on this rainy Thursday afternoon.


P.S.
Apartment Therapy (my weakness) has a list of easier ways to get the clean and healthy home you deserve! Maybe I'll take on their January Cure in August? 



Comments

Popular Posts