Yoga Styling in Fp Movement

I seem to be one of those people who's stress manifests as pain in the body. Awesome, I know. So as a way to feel better and get healthier, I'm slowly getting into the practice of yoga. Of course, you can do yoga poses in any comfortable stretchy clothing, but how awesome is this clothing line dedicated to yoga (or simply hanging out around the house)?

Free People (the ultimate place for beautiful bohemian-style clothing) and Solow/Solow Sport (a laid-back, yet elegant line of women's casual and gym clothing) have collaborated to create Fp Movement, a line of stylish, fun, and comfortable yoga clothing.

I particularly love their fishnet racerback bra, striped low back top, and hot yoga shorts, shown here:


Also their sport racerback bra. It reminds me of flexibility and the beautiful shapes of the poses. So pretty.



If I get into yoga more regularly, I may have to indulge in a few pieces! Healthy lifestyles + awesome clothes = success, right? 

KT

Comments

  1. Thanks for suggest the many yoga styles, these yoga style are looking for stress relief...........for more info. visit http://healthxwellness.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Speak your truth, speak your peace, and be kind :)

Popular Posts