Fabulous & Frugal Line - Sheinside

I was on Pinterest the other day mindlessly going through some pretty great boards when I came across this perfectly slouchy striped sweater...

I'm a sucker for those stripes, the more pastel colors (the sweater is also available in other colors), touch of leather on the pocket, and casual yet cute slouchiness. So I clicked the link, did a little snooping, and found that the sweater is from Sheinside! They have some incredibly affordable pieces (the "Green Stripes Loose Sweater with Pocket"shown above is currently $28.00) that range from sugary and sweet to edgy urban cool.

I also love the cloud-printed tank dress:

Seriously though, how cool is this? Go check it out!



With free standard international shipping and fabulously frugal pricing, you can't go wrong!

*Sheinside is having a $100 cash coupon summer giveaway! For details on how to enter, click here. Valid until 8/31.

Comments

Popular Posts