Wintery Days

May I just say that it has been one heck of a month! We're finally getting to the other side of this WV water fiasco (that's another story for another day), and have settled into the snow we've been getting. It reminds me of this guy from my favorite childhood show, Hey Arnold!

"I hate the snow, I hate the snow. I hate the rain, and I hate the sleet..."

My childhood winters here were similar to this; 20 something degree weather or lower, snow, icy streets, etc., etc. So, it cracks me up that we (myself included) freak out because it isn't 50 degrees outside in the winter time. Somehow, spring-like weather has become the new norm for WVin mid-January. So strange.). This video, which is actually videotaped in Portland, Oregon, shocked me and cracked me up all at the same time. Apparently, Portlanders are also notorious for freaking out over snow, and even more well-known for driving badly in it. How are winters where you are?



Comments

Popular Posts