Bucket lists always felt a bit distant and slightly morbid (I know, ridiculous), but a 30 before 30 seemed like I could make really big goals and save up or work hard for those things. I've got 5 years to go, and my list so far is JAM PACKED. Here's a few of my at times ridiculous, occasionally food-centric 30 before 30 list
Image: Doe Deere Blogazine
1. Learn to sew.
2. Learn to knit.
3. Grow my own produce.
4. Learn to can.
5. Become semi-fluent in French or Spanish. (What does semi-fluency sound like? Let's find out!)
6. Begin writing my memoir.
7. Have a credit score of --
8. Get damn good at interior design.
9. Take my little one overseas! What adventures await us :)
10. EUROPE OR BUST!
11. Be able to live comfortably within my means.
12. Foster an animal (or two).
13. Eat my way around some place in Asia!
14. Become well-versed in African cultures and their history pre-colonialism.
15. Become a mentor.
16. Have another baby - fur or human <3
17. Go to a music festival!
18. Have caipirinhas while being barefoot on a beach.
19.Read the canon and my women's lit list.
20. Send flowers to my mom.
21. Live in another state in the U.S. (double points if it were abroad!).
22. Throw a party with gorgeous cocktails.
23. Master working hard towards my future goals/life while being happy in the present.
24. Collect mismatched China for my kitchen.
25. Buy a long-term piece of furniture that I LOVE.
26. Go hiking!
27. Practice yoga.
28. Learn to meditate.
I have TWO more to fill up! What's your 30 before 30 (or any other age range) list look like? What should my other two be?!?!