Jersey Ice Cream Co.

I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to figure out in what direction I'm going. Also, I'm just trying to pay my rent...on time. Still, I dream of living in an old restored home, with its gorgeous bones, quirks, old stories, and the anticipation of creating new memories. Some day people, some day.

So imagine my delight when I stumbled across Jersey Ice Cream Co., a home renovation company with a loving case of nostalgia and a way of bringing out that deep down beauty in the spaces they redesign.



When I first began decorating my little apartment, it was so hard not to just run out and purchase a bunch of things that were pretty to fill up the space.

Yet, I love the way Tara Mangini and Percy Bright, the creators of the company, think of design as a way of finding what the space is in need of (some advice I am slowly, but surely, learning to follow).

"By letting the space speak to us along the way, and really tell us what it needs, we are able to create homes that feel true to themselves-sincere yet functional-the homes they were always meant to be."


By doing so, they come up with an amazing space that comes off as jaw-dropping-ly beautiful, natural, welcoming, and comfortable all at once. Just as they said -- the home it was meant to be.

Wouldn't you love to just cozy up with a blanket in one of the spaces...OR have a lovely dinner party with your closest friends and family there? I thought so!

And on the off chance that you have a home or room that's in dire need of a reno, you can hire them!
I told you they were awesome!

Go check out their blog here if you'd like to see more (and I know you'd like to see more)!

Photography from Jersey Ice Cream Co.


Comments

Popular Posts