Currently Obsessed with...Plaid Shirt Dresses!

Here lately, I've really been digging plaid shirt dresses; particularly ones in buffalo plaid prints and soft cotton and wool blends. I ADORE this one...




...from Madewell.

Alas, they only seem to have sizes medium and x-small left (neither of which am I)! 

I also fell in love with this (pricier and which I currently cannot afford) version from Steven Alan:


The two brands also have tons of other lovely dresses if you're interested (I actually love just about everything on both of their online stores). Also, if you're looking for a less pricey version to get on this trend this winter, a simple Google search for "plaid shirt dresses" will suffice. Trust me :)

**Madewell is also having a sale at the moment - 30% off $200 or more and 20% off $100 or more with the checkout code GOFORIT. Enjoy!**

Comments

Popular Posts